Monday, July 13, 2009

Patio dining

My family and I love dining al fresco from the comforts of our own backyard patio. People watching and dining al fresco usually go hand in hand but tonight (or any other night) we don't mind staring into each other's eyes.


I found my bear claw salad tossers that I got from Alaska. *note the PBR in the background-likers (not lovers) of the beer pre hipster association.

Nothing beats the summer heat like a fresh salad. My husband would argue otherwise and say a cold beer, or ice cream is number one. Since I am not looking for dehydration, but maybe ice cream at the end of the night, on that particular (hot!!!) day I opted for greens. From the looks of his face I would say he enjoyed it too.

A simple garden fresh salad of mesclun and tomatoes. Real soon we get to add nugget's chives!


A plate of apples and brie with my glass of wine (not pictured).

Maui bone-less beef ribs marinated with asian spices, crushed pineapple and pineapple juice to add a touch of sweetness.



Dinner's ready! Yes, goddess dressing for our salad and a few other drink set-ups.


The glow from our patio lights reminds us it's summer time!


xoxo

No comments: