Monday, October 20, 2008

31 weeks and four days

Last Friday I was experiencing some contractions but upon going to my Drs. appointment found out it was the baby's head applying pressure to my bladder. That explains the heaviness in my abdomen and the leakiness (eeks). I took it easy for the rest of the day.

I returned to work this Monday morning with some minor contractions remembering to take frequent bathroom breaks, lots more fluids, and walks every hour to keep the blood circulating. Work has been a nightmare and my stress level has shot through the roof. I'm praying that the pace will slow come November.

In other news my mother-in-law hosted a baby shower for us this last Saturday. It was sooo much fun and everyone seemed to have a great time. I'll post pictures at a later time. In the meantime you can look up my baby registry here.

xoxo

No comments: